Reviews of the Best Bottom Loading Water Dispensers of 2019
- The Best Bottom Loading Water Dispensers
- Whirlpool Self Cleaning – with LED Indicators
- Primo Bottom Load Water Dispenser – Free Standing Hot and Cold
- Avalon Bottom Loading – 3 Temperature Settings
- Honeywell HWB1033W Cabinet – Freestanding Hot, Cold and Room
- Hamilton Beach BL 1 4A – Best Rated Bottom Load Water Cooler
- Types of Bottom Loading Dispensers:
- Leading Water Dispenser Brands to be Familiar With:
- Before Buying a Bottom Loading Water Dispenser: What to Consider
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bottom Load Water Dispensers
- Where Can I Buy a Water Dispenser?
- Where to Put a Bottom Loading Water Dispenser
- How to Replace a Water Cooler Jug
- The Best Bottom Loading Dispenser on the Market: Our #1 Pick: Whirlpool Self Cleaning Water Dispenser
- Runner Up:
At iWaterPurification, we understand the importance of having access to clean, refreshing drinking water in an office environment.
Finding the right water dispenser for your office can be daunting, which is why it’s important to weigh your options. Bottom load water dispensers, for one, are a cost-effective, hassle-free water option for your office space.
Elevate your water cooler talk with an efficient water dispenser that everyone in your office will love. Our guide of the best bottom loading water dispensersis packed with reviews and information that will help you make an educated decision. Provide your office with the effective water solution you’ve been seeking!
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
Finally! A self-cleaning water dispenser. While some water coolers are dishwasher safe, this one is self-cleaning. The Whirlpool Self Cleaning water Dispenser boasts a 6th sense technology that uses unstable oxygen to kill bacteria and other viruses that can be contaminating your water.
Made of stainless steel, this is the perfect sleek addition to your office — it even has a nickel planted front and sides for a sleek and sophisticated edgy design. Look wise, this water cooler dispenser is easily the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye compared to others on the market.
While this model screams sophistication and luxury, the price tag does not. It’s cost-effective, efficient and compact! Where can you go wrong?
- This is the companies 5th generation of bottom loading water dispensers so they know what they are doing
- The LED light lets you know when the self-cleaning is running
- The LED will also allow you to know when the water is at its coldest or at its hottest
- The coldest the water gets is 9° F which is well below freezing
- The hot water is hot enough to brew the perfect cup of tea, which is hotter than water for a cup of coffee
- A 300-pound person can sit on the water dispenser and not break it
- Will outlast other brands since the compressor is not used as often due to the cooling system
- Is able to use 3 or 5 gallon water jugs which seems to be the two most popular sizes
- Only offers freezing cold or boiling hot water. In order to achieve room temperature, you need to leave the poured water out
- Since it is stainless steel, stains and fingerprints are easily identifiable. That said, this is an easy problem to fix by keeping a rag handy!
This bottom load water dispenser by Primo Water is sleek and black and stands about 41 inches high. Not only will its bottom loading function help you save your back from aches and pains, but at 16 pounds it’s easily portable. On average, these water dispensers weigh between 40 and 45 pounds. It is also worth mentioning that the cooler works with different brands of water bottles, not just primo. You can use Poland Springs, Deer Park or whatever other brands your heart desires.
- Accommodates 3 or 5 gallon water jugs
- Water gets hot enough to nicely brew a cup of tea. You can also make soups and other foods or beverages that require hot water
- The cavity is adjustable and can fit different sizes of jugs in it
- Zero complaints about the cold water temperature. Not freezing cold, but not room temperature. Seems to be just right.
- Families love it. Their kids are drinking more water because the buttons are fun to press. It is a healthy habit to instil in your kids
- Great for a small kitchen. Will fit nicely into a corner or next to counter space. Does not take up much room at all
- People have been using theirs for over a year and have yet to report any issues or problems
- Great for people with bad backs since you just need to put the jug in the bottom
- Comes very well packaged
- Great for a small office or at home
- Only comes in black. White and stainless steel are not offered
- Some report that the jugs are left with a pint of water in them when the machine ways that they are empty
- Does not have an adjustable thermostat
- Many report leaking issues which seems to be quite common with this brand of water dispensers.
The name says it all. This Avalon water dispenser is easily one of the best bottom loading water dispensers available. It is sleek and modern with its black and chrome accents and will fit into any home or office easily. This water dispenser will give you three water temperatures to choose from: hot, cold and room. Why settle for one temperature of water, when you can invest in a cooler that will give you all the options you need?
One of the best things about this model is that it has a built-in night light so when you need a glass of water in the middle of the night, you do not need to turn a light switch on and hurt your eyes. With the light, you can see the taps just fine!
Complete with a childproof lock so they are not able to dispense hot water, this is an ideal water cooler for your home too. Let’s take a look at some other pros.
- Bottom loading so you do not need to strain your back lifting and flipping the water jug
- Energy Star approved
- Has a child safety lock so they cannot dispense hot water
- It is also a night light
- Stands at 45 inches high so it is at a comfortable height for many
- Comes with a pump
- You can turn the heater off if you will not be using it for hot water
- Uses a real compressor
- Ideal for either 3 or 5 gallon jug
- Cold water is 39° F which is just above freezing
- Hot water is 150° F which is quite hot
- Many people find this to be more economical in the long run, especially since they have their jugs refilled
- You must actively clean it, otherwise, the water will begin to taste funny
- People report taps not working after a month or so, but the company and their customer service took care of it
This water dispenser is a little less aesthetically exciting than the others, but its white exterior makes it practical, and clean looking. The only stainless steel on this dispenser is the water tank, which provides clean drinking water. Due to it’s practical, simplistic nature this water dispenser is better suited for your home.
The Honeywell HWB1033W Cabinet is a bit shorter at 40 inches high, and is easy to use. In order to dispense the water, all you need to do is push in the tap. No need to worry about spills ,as there is a drip tray that can be taken out. The dispenser also boasts a child lock to prevent kids from using the steamy hot water.
- ETL certified
- Uses 3 or 5 gallon water jugs
- Has a spill proof cap for when inserting the jug
- Comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Heats water up to 194° F
- Cools water to 50° F
- Has a storage space and base for larger water bottles or bowls
- Indicator lights are red for hot, blue for cold and green for room temperature
- Wait the full amount of time prior to plugging it in. You will be happy you did
- Many enjoy the bit of storage it comes with
- Spill-free system does work
- Water will only taste funny if you do not properly follow the instructions
- It comes in white. Most prefer black and stainless steel
- The hot water heater runs constantly even when not using. Luckily you are able to switch it on and off as you please
- Some believe the cold water tap does not dispense cold enough water
This is easily one of our favourite water dispensers. With its varying temperatures, the Hamilton Beach BL 1 4A makes it possible to have your hot cup of tea at breakfast or soup for lunch, cold refreshing water for your reusable water bottle, or just water at room temperature for whenever you want it.
You will also be happy to learn that even though the water jug is hidden in this dispenser, you will always know when to replace it as its indicator light will begin to flash. Go ahead, read some of the pros.
- No filters are needed, just provide the jug of water
- Tray is removable and dishwasher safe for when it needs to be cleaned
- Built in safety locks to prevent children from using the hot water buttons – if you want the water dispenser for home use
- Energy star compliant
- ETL certified
- Offers steamy hot, room temperature and cold water
- Empty light is the only light on the water dispenser. It is bright red so you know when water needs replacing
- Water is drawn in by suction since it is not a top loading water dispenser
- Easy to install so anyone in the office or at home is able to do it
- The water jug easily slides in so most people can replace the bottle when empty
- Water flow is greatly affected by the pressure. Make sure jug is installed properly prior to getting a cup of water
- Suction can become loose if water jug not replaced correctly.
- Leaks if jug not installed properly
- If any switches become loose, you just need to wiggle or jiggle them back with a paperclip or screwdriver
- Some believe the room temperature water is too cold
Why a Bottom Loading Water Dispenser?
If you’ve ever personally loaded a water jug on a traditional water cooler, you’ll know it’s not the easiest task. Those jugs are heavy, and one slip up could mean spilling water all over the floor!
That’s where bottom loading water coolers come in. With these water coolers, you don’t have to lift any heavy jugs — you’ll just have to slide the jug into the compartment and you’re off to the races.
With a bottom loading water dispenser, you will be able to:
- Filter your water of contaminants
- Heat & cool down water
- Easily replace water bottles
- Remove the role of heavy lifting from your water dispenser routine
- Reduce spills
- Remove the potential of accidents from spills and heavy lifting
- Cleaner appearance with bottles hidden below the unit
Standard Dispensers: This water cooler will dispense room temperature water, but won’t heat or cool it.
Heating & Cooling Dispensers: This dispenser will both heat up and cool down your water.
Leading Water Dispenser Brands to be Familiar With:
The Whirlpool Corporation is an industry leader in the manufacturing of appliances. The American company is the largest home appliance maker in the world, with $21 billion in annual sales and upwards of 65 research centers for manufacturing and technological research. Equipped with a team of 92,00 employees and counting, this powerhouse continues to grow in the home appliance industry.
Primo is a water dispenser brand that is committed to safety. The company provides you with clean, contaminant-free water, and is environmentally friendly while at it! Primo takes back empty bottles and, with every 5-gallon bottom received, is able to save 1,1000 plastic bottles from being sentenced to the landfill, or to our water supply.
Avalon has been providing homes and office spaces with clean water since 2008. The brand is committed to its customers – it will provide you with clean water, and also troubleshoot any issues if there is anything standing between your office and fresh water.
Honeywell water dispensers, much like its other products, are ideal for the home and the office. The brand boasts a substantial e-commerce presence, with its many different products ranging from bottom loading water dispensers to humidifiers to smart homes. Honeywell is committed to providing an online experience that is seamless and secure.
Hamilton Beach is a leading distributor of kitchen appliances ranging from toasters to quality water dispensers. When you purchase a Hamilton Beach water dispenser, you can rest easy knowing that the brand boasts quality options and top notch customer service.
Set a realistic budget for yourself before you shop for a bottom loading water dispenser. Don’t fret, there are a variety of water cooler dispensers on the market that are well priced and high quality. Whether you are looking for a water dispenser for your office or your home, there is no reason for accessible clean water to break the bank.
How much space do you have? It’s important to consider the size of your office or home before choosing your water dispenser because you want to make sure it fits! Bottom loading water dispensers are ideal for this reason, as because they don’t have the water jug adding height. Instead, they are compact and ideal for any space.Their compact nature also makes them a lot easier to move around if you need to relocate your water dispenser for any reason.
You may not