There are so many ways to get fresh, clean pure water. You can hook up a water filter to your whole house. You can put one into the line on your fridge so the water and ice that come from there are filtered. You can even put one on your garden hose! And that works very well when you have access to those sources. What happens if you rent your apartment and you can’t alter the water lines? Or what happens if you are camping for several days carrying a backpack? Or even what happens if you are going to your office where everyone else drinks old burnt coffee but you want fresh, clean, pure filtered water? What happens if you are traveling internationally and need fresh, clean drinking water, or you are putting together your emergency preparedness kit?
The answer is a filtered water bottle. The water filter is right inside the bottle. It can be removed so you can use the water bottle just like any other, but with the filter inserted you are filtering the water with every sip. This is not the way to get fast flowing water to pour into your mouth like some sports bottles. The bottles are usually not insulated so the water is room temperature, or maybe a bit cold from the ice you put in. Hot water can not be filtered on the go like this, but then, who really drinks hot water like that anyway?
So, we’re looking at 10 different filtered water bottles. They each will give you cleaner and fresher water than you started with. Some are bigger, some are smaller. Some are heavier and some are lighter. Some filter the smell of chlorine so the municipally treated water tastes better, and some will take stream water from when you are out hiking in the hills and make it safe to drink. An interesting technology, let’s examine each and see which one is best for you.
1) Reviews of the Best Filtered Water Bottle Comparison Chart
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
|VIEW LATEST PRICE →|
1) Best Value – Brita 34 Ounce Hard Sided Water Bottle
Brita 34 Ounce Hard Sided Water Bottle with 1 Filter, BPA Free, Black gives you a filtered water bottle for your life on the go. The filter that is inside the BPA free plastic bottle filters your water as you drink to easily keep you hydrated at the office, at any sporting event or on any day long trip.
- Improves Taste: The filtered water bottle actually filters the water and reduces the chlorine taste plus the odor found in your tap water.
- Handy: The hard – sided plastic filtered water bottle has a built -in carry loop and a flip open straw that make the filtered water bottle effortless to take with you on the go.
- Eco- friendly and saves money: One water filter replaces up to 300 standard sized 16.9 ounce disposable water bottles. So, keep hydrated, save money, and reduce the plastic waste.
- Dishwasher Safe: This filtered water bottle is safe for the top rack of the dishwasher safe to maintain optimum performance you should replace the filter after filtering 40 gallons of water or about every two months.
- Strong and durable to support the most active lifestyles.
- Easy- sip straw and carrying loop for out and about.
- Fits into most car cup holders
- The Brita Filter is not recommended for use with hot water.
The Brita 34 Ounce Hard Sided Water Bottle will reduce the odor and taste of chlorine in your tap water and makes regular tap water taste absolutely great anywhere. The filter inside of this BPA free plastic bottle filters as you are drinking, so you will always have access to great tasting water without the total waste and the high cost of disposable bottled water. Just fill the plastic filtered water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw and drink to hydrate with clean, pure water for just pennies a gallon. The mouthpiece has a soft silicone/ rubber cover that will make drinking comfortable for your mouth. The 34 ounce size means that with just one daily refill you can keep up your hydration needs for optimal health.
Measures 4.1 inches x 3.5 inches x 9.4 inches
Before you use the bottle, hand- wash the bottle, cap and the straw with a mild dish soap. Rinse them very well. Rinse the filter under cool running water for at least 15 seconds. Drop in the filter and then press down firmly on it until the filter is flush with the top of the straw. To reattach the filter, align points, insert and twist to the right. Fill the bottle with water, screw the lid on firmly, sip and be sure to enjoy. Remember to replace the filter every 2 months or every 40 gallons. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
The Package contains:
- 1 Brita Hard- Sided Bottle
- 1 Brita filter
- Instruction book
2) Best For Sports-Sport Berkey Filtered Water Bottle
The Sport Berkey Filtered Water Bottle is perfect to use everyday, for traveling and adventuring. The Sport Berkey Filter is super easy to use and is surprisingly light weight. The filter reduces and removes harmful contaminants from remarkably questionable sources of water, that include remote streams, stagnant ponds, lakes, and sub- standard municipal or well water supplies, even in foreign countries where water regulations are non- existent or not thoroughly enforced. The portable water filter does not filter fluoride, though. It definitely does remove the taste of the chlorine from municipally treated water sources.
- The filters are replaceable
- On one filter, the bottle can be refilled 640 times if you use a municipally treated water source
- It reduces the harmful microscopic pathogens such as Cryptosporidium, E-coli, and Giardia plus other pathogenic bacteria to 99.99999 %
- It removes unpleasant odors and tastes, cloudiness, sediment, silt, and chlorine
The Package INCLUDES: 1 – Sport Berkey Filtering Water Bottle with filter. Each Filter will filter up to 100 gallons which is 640 refills of municipally treated water or up to 25 gallons which is 160 refills of water from questionable sources like lakes, rivers, streams, ditches etc.
Filtration Technology: The Sport Berkey Filtered Water Bottle uses ionic adsorption micro filtration technology. The Water Bottle Filter absorbs the water pollutants like aluminum, chromium, cadmium, lead, copper, mercury, and other dangerous and toxic heavy metals.
Testing: The Sport Berkey Water Bottle Filter has been thoroughly tested by State & E P A accredited laboratories and it exceeds the E P A Protocol for Microbiological Filters and the ANSI/ NSF Standard number 53, as adapted for sport bottles.
Removes: Arsenic 76.5% Hex. Chromium (Chromium 6) >99.9% | Mercury >98% |Lead >97.5% | Chloroform >99.8% |
Reduces: Toxic chemicals |Harmful microscopic pathogens | Volatile Organic Compounds |Trihalomethanes| Toxic chemicals |Pesticides | Detergents | Heavy metals | Unpleasant taste and odors, sediment, cloudiness, silt, and of course chlorine.
3) Best Bacteria Or Virus Protection – Water Basics Filtered Water Bottle
The Water Basics Filtered Water Bottle is perfect for hiking, camping, and survival outings. It is great for using with your RV and for overseas travel. This is a 22 ounce, 663 ml bottle. There are two options for this filtered water bottle. These options are: The Green Line and The Red Line.
Green Line Bacteria Filter
The Green Line Biological Protection removes any bacteria, and the protozoan cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia. It reduces chlorine and other chemicals. It will improve the taste of the water, the odor, and the clarity. Each filtered water bottle will filter up to 80 gallons of water. The Green Line Bacteria Filtered water bottle will accept any Water Basics Series I or Series II replacement filter. It come with the patented “Bite Me” valve that will prevent leaks and people find that it is a natural process to use it. The dust cover protects the valve from any external contamination from dirt or dust in the environment. The Finger Ring is terrific for easy transport and ideal for a connection to back packs.
Red Line Virus Filter
The Red Line Virus filter has up to a 500 ml /minute flow rate. The Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology will suppress the growth of bacteria, mold, algae, mildew and fungus, within the filter media itself. The Red Line Virus filtered water bottle will filter up to 120 gallons which is over 750 refills of the bottle. The Finger Ring allows for easy carrying for transport and it is ideal to connect to back packs.
- These are 22 ounce bottles but with the filter inserted the bottle only holds 20 ounces.
- Made in USA.
- Phthalate and BPA free bottle.
- Filters harmful contaminates from the water.
- Makes tap water tastes great.
- The handle swivels which makes it easy to hold, attach a carabiner if you like.
- It doesn’t spill. You can hold it upside down and squeeze the bottle and it still doesn’t spill.
- Plastic cap protects mouth piece.
- Filter can be used in straw mode.
- Water filtered through these taste like those bottles of spring water.
- It is easy to drink through, amazing for a bottle that filters out bacteria.
- The filter is easy to attach and to change out.
4) Best For Survival – Ultralight Water Purifier BottleThe GRAY L Ultralight Water Purifier [+ FILTER] BOTTLE is absolutely ideal for emergency preparedness, global traveling, hiking, outdoor adventures, backpacking, fishing, camping, or survival adventures. It is fast and super easy to use as you simply fill it up, Press and then drink. There is absolutely no need for sucking, pumping, squeezing, prolonged waiting, batteries, or ultraviolet bulbs.
The Award winning [ONE PRESS] patented design makes fresh, clean, purified drinking water in just 15 seconds from any fresh water source anywhere in the world.
It removes 99.9999% of all viruses like Hepatitis A, Rotavirus and SARS; plus 99.9999% of disease causing bacteria like E. coli, Cholera and Salmonella; and 99.999% of protozoan cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia. The GRAY L Ultralight Water Purifier [+ FILTER] BOTTLE filters out particulates like silt and sediment, many chemicals like chlorine and benzene as well as heavy metals like lead and arsenic; leaving zero aftertaste, eliminating bad odors, and improving the clarity and the flavor of the water.
This GRAY L Ultra light Purifier Water Bottle goes way beyond typical standard filtration, by protecting against the entire spectrum of pathogens like bacteria, protozoa and viruses as well as chemicals, heavy metals all while improving the odor and flavor of the water. Whether you are on the hiking trail and need to drink from a questionable stream, or filling up your filtered water bottle at a hotel sink in Peru, in South America, or you are making your emergency preparedness kit — this GRAY L has you covered.
Each GRAY L bottle comes completely equipped with a replaceable purifier cartridge that will last for about 40 gallons or 150L, which is certainly enough for 2 to 3 months of daily drinking water. You can purchase additional replacement cartridges to extend the life of your bottle indefinitely!
Just Fill. Press. Drink.
The simple, powerful, patented design allows you to use your body weight for mechanical advantage. Nothing could be easier- no pumps and hoses, no sucking and squeezing, no batteries or bulbs and absolutely no chemicals!
The GRAY L bottles are super light and nicely compact so you can definitely find room for them for your next adventure. They fit into any sized backpack’s side pocket for super easy access. The cleaning is easy, so you will be ready for the next adventure!
The GRAYL’s Purifier Cartridges combine three technologies.
Technology # 1 – Two layers of non- woven ceramic fibre, to provide a durable and rugged base.
Technology # 2 – Positively charged mesh of ions that work like little magnets, that grab onto impurities as they are flowing past, using the scientific process known as ‘ion exchange’. The positive ions in the filter media will bind to the negative charges on the pathogens and the chemicals. The impurities then stay inside of the cartridge and the clean water flows through to you!
Technology # 3 – Activated Carbon absorbs the flavor and odor and the many chemicals and the heavy metals, so the water is safe and sure tastes great.
This GRAY L Ultra light Purifier Water Bottle is built for extremely harsh environments. The purifier cartridges all contain two layers of this material, to enhance the impurity removal and to be sure to provide a second layer of protection for your adventures.
GRAYL has purified water:
- From desert oases to alpine streams
- During natural disasters and mission trips
- Directly from hotel faucets from Bangkok to Bolivia.
GRAY L is a proud member of 1% for the Planet.
They donate 1% from each sale of the filtered water bottles to environmental non profits. They focus their giving to protect and conserve rivers and lakes, and support cultural treasures in developing nations.
5) Best Easy Drink Spout – Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Bottle
The Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Bottle with 1 Filter, Twin Pack, are soft squeeze, BPA free water bottle filters that allow you to drink freely to hydrate during workouts and sporting events. The sports water bottles filter to reduce the chlorine taste and the odor that is commonlyfound in tap water, and it filters it just as you drink. The convenient built in loop for carrying plus the specially designed easy – sip spout make the Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Bottle, Twin Pack, the perfect travel water bottles for going to the gym, while hiking, or anywhere you are on the go.
One replaceable water filter replaces up to 300 standard sized 16.9 ounce disposable water bottles, to keep you well hydrated, save money, and be sure to reduce plastic waste.
These filtered water bottles are top rack dishwasher safe. For optimal performance, it is best that the filter be replaced after every 40 gallons or about every 2 months or so.
- 20 ounces. Medium capacity bottle gives you more than 2 servings of filtered water per fill.
- Easy – sip drink spout makes drinking faster and easier than from other filtered water bottles. No more sucking so hard your eyes pop!
- Soft – squeeze BPA free plastic is super light weight and easy to squeeze so it is perfect for you active lifestyle.
- Super convenient carrying loop that makes transport easy.
- Dishwasher safe on the top rack only.
- Measures 2 inches x 3.6 inches x 9.8 inches
- Colors: Orange and Blue
The Brita 20 Ounce Sport Water Filter Bottles will help reduce the odor and taste of any chlorine so tap water will taste great everywhere. The water filter inside the BPA free bottles filter while you drink. You will always have clean, fresh tasting water without any waste plus the high cost of disposable water bottles. Just 1 water filter replaces up to 300 standard sized 16.9 ounce disposable water bottles, which reduces significant plastic waste. The soft – squeeze BPA free plastic, with a built – in carrying loop and the specially designed easy – sip spout all add up to make these water bottles easy to use and carry at the gym, on your bike, or anywhere on the go. The filters need to be replaced approximately every 40 gallons or about every two months, whichever comes first. “Use Brita for better tap water, a better world, and better value.”
6) Best Grip-Refresh 2 go Curve Filtered Water Bottle
The Refresh 2 go 26 oz Curve Filtered Water Bottle with Grip is a 26 ounce filtered water bottle from refresh 2 go. This versatile style with the comfort grip is the best design for a bottle to help you hit your hydration goal every day.
One bottle comes with two straws, plus one filter that is included for a 2 in 1 function. You can filter your water or just sip your drink.
- Super smart, stylish, and specially ergonomically designed with the carry loop and special grip
- Leak – proof lid has a mouth piece that folds right in to the cap for more convenience and extra cleanliness, keeping dust and dirt out when you are outdoors.
- The built – in filter will reduce the chlorine odor and taste, treating 40 gallons of tap water or about 300 standard disposable water bottles.
- Safe to wash on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- BPA free, of course.
- Fits into almost all car and bicycle cup holders.
- The filter is made from all the natural, coconut – shell carbon.
- Each filtered ware bottle comes with a Level 1 filter.
- The Lead filter 2 pack is available separately.
- Before using for the first time, rinse the filter well with cool water.
- Tested and certified by the WQA Water Quality Association.
7) Best For Hiking-Life Straw Go Water Filter Bottle with 2 – Stage Filter
The award – winning Life Straw hollow fibre membrane water filter bottle removes the bacteria and the protozoa from ponds, lakes, rivers or streams to ensure you have safe, clean drinking water anywhere.
The reusable Life Straw Go is a BPA – free water bottle that filters the water while you are drinking. It is great for travelling, back packing, camping, and your emergency kit. The Life Straw Go Water Filter Bottle removes 99.9999 % of all water borne bacteria, plus 99.9 % of water borne protozoan parasites without the use of chemicals, or iodine or batteries. The 2 stage activated carbon filter reduce the odor and taste of chlorine and leaves no aftertaste.
The Life Straw Go Water Filter Bottle is a durable, 23 ounce, leak proof filtered water bottle that is made from BPA free Tritan and it features a specialized food grade silicone mouth piece The replacement filters are available separately.
Microbiological Water Filtration
Life Straw hollow fibre membrane water filtration technology has now been incorporated into a durable, rugged, durable water bottle. The Life Straw Go provides safe, fresh, clean drinking water wherever you are at a moments notice. Just fill up the 670 ML bottle from the pond, stream river or lake and you can drink from the integrated filter straw safely.
With the “Follow the Litres” program, for each Life Straw water filter bottle that is sold, a child in Africa then receives a whole year of clean, fresh drinking water at their school.
- Filters at least 1,000 litres of water or 264 gallons.
- Remove up to 99.9999 % of water borne bacteria.
- Remove up to 99.9 % of water borne protozoa.
- BPA and Phthalate – Free.
- Leak – proof design.
Life Straw water filters, water bottler filters and water purifiers are all manufactured by Vestergaard, which is a Switzerland – based company that specializes in disease control products for developing nations.
Vestergaard is contributing to a more sustainable, healthier planet by fighting diarrhea diseases, malaria, and several neglected tropical diseases.
Fill From a Lake or River or Stream or Pond or a Puddle
Just scoop up some water from the nearest stream, puddle, pond or lake and drink it. There is no need to pump or a wait for any chemicals to react with the water. This is the fastest, and easiest way to filter your personal water supply.
Ideal for Camping and Hiking
This light weight, leak – proof filtered water bottle design has a high flow rate so the Life Straw Go is absolutely perfect for your outdoor adventures that are going to require reliable water filters.
The Advanced Life Straw Technology
The reusable Life Straw Go will Filter 1,000 litres or 264 gallons to 0.2 microns. The award – winning Life Straw water bottle filter will remove 99.9999 % of all bacteria and 99.99 % of protozoa, which includes giardia, e – coli, and cryptosporidium.
After each time you drink from the Life Straw Go, blow back through the mouth piece. This will expel the dirty water and flush out the filter membranes.
This Life Straw Go Filtered Water Bottle is a personal water filter that has been recently updated with a 2 – stage filtration system that improves the taste of the filtered water and provides an even better protection from any contamination. The Life Straw hollow fibre membrane filter eliminates the bacteria and the protozoa, this next – generation Life Straw Go Bottle also incorporates the carbon capsule to reduce bad odor, taste, chlorine and any organic chemical matter.
When the filter reaches its full capacity, which is 1,000 litres or / 264 gallons it simply stops taking in water. The activated carbon capsule will be effective for up to 100 litres / 26 gallons, or the equivalent of 3 months of using it continuously. Replacement filters are available separately.
Made from BPA – free Tritan plastic, the Life Straw Go filtered water bottle is extremely durable. With a food – grade silicone flexible mouth piece it won’t chip or crack, plus it is removable for super easy cleaning. You can use the carabiner that is included to attach the filtered water bottle to your back pack, or to store one in your preparedness kit so you can be assured access to safe, fresh, clean drinking water in any emergency. The Life Straw Go has a capacity of 23 ounces.
8) Best Insulated – Refresh 2 go Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
The Refresh 2 go 11020 – SL 32 ounce Excursion Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle includes one bottle, two straws, and one filter for 2 in 1 multi functionality. You can filter your water or just sip your drink. As an insulated filtered water bottle this provides several multi functional options for taking your hydration with you.
- 18/8 Pro grade stainless steel
- Vacuum insulated double wall
- Keeps drinks hot up to 6 hours and cold up to 24 hours
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor in tap water
- Features a Leak proof Premier sip cap
- The cap has a large carrying loop
- Durable stainless steel
- Sweat-free powder coat finish
- Leak Proof Lid
- Made of BPA free, silicone covered comfort sip lid
- The mouthpiece flips up and back down for easy sipping
- Built-in filter reduces chlorine odor and taste
- Bottle comes with one Level 1 filter
- Lead filter (2 pack) available separately
- Treats 40 gallons of water which is 300 standard disposable water bottles
- 32 ounce Stainless Steel Filtered Water Bottle
- Made from all natural, coconut – shell carbon
- Mouthpiece folds into cap for added convenience and cleanliness
Whether you love the beach, camping, or a nice hot cup of coffee, if you enjoy your drink at consistent temperatures, this filtered water bottle will absolutely deliver. It is vacuum – insulated, double walled, 18/8 pro – grade stainless steel so it keeps your drinks hot up to 6 hours and cold up to 24 hours.
Use and Cleaning
Before the first use, rinse the filter for several minutes with cool water.
Both the bottle and the cap are top – rack dishwasher safe.
Tested and certified by the WQA Water Quality Association.
9) Best Made In USA – Bobble Classic
The Bobble Classic filtered water bottle is made in the USA. It is a reusable filtered water bottle with a replaceable carbon filter. Replaceable carbon filters remove the odor and taste of chlorine from municipally treated tap water. One replaceable carbon filter will filter the same amount of water as 300 single – serving 16.9 – ounce disposable water bottles. This BPA – free plastic filtered water bottle comes with soft touch carry cap and has a capacity of 18.5 fl oz. / 550 mL.
Available in many different colors, this bobble Classic is really great for on-the-go. Chances are you will not have your unique bottle lost in the sea of normal water bottles. We want to end the trend of using single – use disposable plastic water bottles by having everyone drink ahead with a Bobble bottle that looks good on you and our environment.
How the filtering works:
- Bobble has an activated carbon filter with a slight electro – positive
- It attracts certain chemicals that need to be removed from the water.
- As the water passes by the positively charged carbon surfaces, the negative ions of the chemicals are drawn toward the surface of the carbon granules.
- The chemicals stay in the filter, and clean water passes through.
Care & Maintenance:
These carbon filters will require little maintenance while being perhaps the most incredibly powerful chemical absorbents known to mankind. The Bobble filtered water bottle’s carbon – based filter meets the NSF International Standard number 42 for chlorine for odor and taste reduction. For the very best results, change out your filter every 2 months or when it has filtered 40 gallons or 150 litres of water. To clean your Classic Bobble filtered water bottle, just remove the filter then hand wash it in warm, soapy water. Rinse well.
Bobble was founded back in 2010. They started out to satisfy the desire for clean, fresh, tasty and completely portable water while being sure to keep our wallets and our planet happy. Since disposable water bottles will not do that, they decided to reinvent water bottles from scratch. They needed the filtered water bottles to be resilient and infinitely reusable. They also refused to sacrifice beautiful style in favor of just function. They wanted the water to taste better, be cleaner and be healthier. They wanted it all, and they wanted it quickly. And thus, the Classic Bobble water filtered water bottle was born. Since the beginning, the Bobble water bottle family has expanded to offer you tea, coffee, and several at – home products that were all created with the mindset that taste must always bring triumph over waste. At Bobble, their mission is threefold:
- To bring beautiful style to everyday life
- To encourage health and fitness
- To maintain sustainability by providing sleek, easy to use and environmentally impactful drinking bottle solutions that will help reduce single serve disposable waste.
10) Best One Handed Operation- Thermos NSF/ANSI
The Thermos NSF/ ANSI 53 Certified 22 Ounce Tritan Water Filtration Bottle has an open spout that allows for a great flow rate so there is no need for forceful sucking or any need for squeezing the bottle. The Thermos NSF/ ANSI 53 Certified 22 Ounce Tritan Water Filtration Bottle has a hygienic, easily locking, push button lid cap that has a one – handed operation and that integrates a carrying loop. The bottle has a 22 ounce capacity.
The included filter has been NSF/ ANSI number 53 certified so it will reduce contaminants like: chloramine, aesthetic chlorine, atrazine and particulate class V contaminants as well as any bad tastes or odor. The filter is not designed to reduce fluoride levels. Achieving the NSF certification assures that the product will comply with all of the standard requirements by this well – respected certification organization.
The innovative gravity – fed filtration system in this portable filtration water bottle will ensure that the contaminants will never bypass the filter by force. The filter needs to be replaced every times 20 gallons or 128 full bottles of water have been filtered. Both the bottle and the lid are completely dishwasher safe.
Thermos brand NSF/ ANSI number 53 Certified Filtration Water Bottle features a specially designed innovative gravity – fed filtration system that will allow the water to pass through the filter naturally, using gravity and not by using force. This gives the water an increased amount of contact time with the filter, which results in a contaminant – reduced water that is fresher, cleaner and ready to drink.
The Thermos NSF/ ANSI 53 Certified 22 Ounce Tritan Water Filtration Bottle is made from BPA – free Eastman Tritan co polyester plastic material.
This Thermos brand filtered water filtration product is not designed to purify unsafe water. Do not use this Thermos brand bottle with water that is potentially micro biologically unsafe or is of unknown quality. Adequate disinfection is required before or after the water bottle’s system. Soak the filter in water for at least 30 minutes before use.
Determining which filtered water bottle is right for your situation will require some research. There are basically three absolutely vital features to consider at the outset. Do you require:
- An insulated water bottle that will keep your drinks warm or cold for extended periods of time?
- A filtered water bottle designed to accept and filter water from extremely questionable sources such as lakes, ponds, streams, ditches, puddles, waterfalls, or international unregulated water sources?
- A filtered water bottle that is designed to take the unpleasant tastes or odors from previously, municipally treated or well water that is of known source, but smells like chlorine or sulfur?
Once you have narrowed down those three basic criteria you will be able to more effectively choose which filtered water bottle is the right one for your purpose. Check, as always, to be certain that extra replacement water filters will be easily available to you as the replacement schedule tends to be a matter of only a few months for most of these filtered water bottles. To replace the entire bottle when the filter is all that needs replacing is not really supporting the whole idea of environmentally friendly use of a reusable water bottle to replace disposable water bottles. Choose carefully based on your needs to be certain you get exactly the right filtered water bottle that will serve you for many years to come, and support our planet by eliminating your use of disposable water bottles entirely.
- Our Rating