Home Master Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Review
Home Master, a recognized industry leader in RO filtration systems, has released the Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Loaded Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System to rave reviews, but is it all just a load of hype?
Or could this just be the best undersink RO water filtration system on the market?
It’s hard not to be impressed with the performance of the Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump. With its 7-stage filtration system, and premium-grade RO membrane, you’ll immediately notice the difference in quality, taste, and odor of your water.
Want to know if it will work for your needs? Keep scrolling for a more detailed Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L review below.
Amazon Rating: 4.8 / 5 Stars
Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump – OVERVIEW
Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Loaded Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for Point-of-Use (Undersink)
- Fully Assembled Unit (Purification system, RO membrane and filters)
- Removes up to 99% of dissolved solids, chemicals and metals
- Kills microorganisms
- Maximum 75 GPD (Gallons Per Day) Output
- 1:1 Waste Ratio
Best Suited For
- Water filtration and purification of chemicals, dissolved solids, metals, and harmful microorganisms
- Undersink, POU water filtration system
Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump Review (Full)
Designed for economy of space, efficiency and great tasting results, the Home Master Artesian TMAFC-ERP-L gets our vote for the best Undersink Reverse Osmosis water filtration system of 2023.
Made right here in the USA, the Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L comes pre-assembled, with a modular filtration unit, mounting brackets, connection kit and attractive brushed nickel RO faucet. You can feel the quality of the construction material.
The TMAFC-ERP-L includes the Perfect Water Technologies Fast Flow RO kit, which comes complete with the tubings.
Water Filter And Purifier In One
The TMAFC-ERP-L Artesian Full Contact with Permeate Pump is actually two units in one. First, it is an RO filtration unit capable of removing up to 99.9% of contaminants. Secondly, it acts as a water purifier. The water purification system adds calcium and magnesium minerals twice during the process for results that turn your tap water into refreshing, clean mineral water!
DOW FILMTEC RO Membrane
At the heart of this undersink filtration unit is the RO membrane, the Dow Filmtec brand provides the ultimate in membrane quality. Used in a variety of applications, the Dow Filmtec membrane offers superior reliability, durability and long-lasting performance, ensuring fewer filter changes and a higher quality of water filtration.
Faster Flow Rate
Powered by the non-electric permeate pump, the filtration process has a 1:1 waste ratio, and can reduce water waste by as much as 80% over other similar RO systems. Larger tubings than other standard RO systems allow the TMAFC-ERP-L to achieve a faster flow rate as well. This aids tremendously in reducing water waste, but it also gives the system higher output.
75 GPD Water Production
The average water usage for a typical household is about 80 – 100 GPD, much of that being used on toilet flushes .
The TMAFC-ERP-L has a maximum GPD of 75. So, with a dedicated filtration system installed under your kitchen sink capable of 75 GPD maximum output, you’ll have more than enough water production for use in your kitchen. Whether you want to wash dishes manually or use your dishwasher multiple times, you’ll never run out of clean healthy water once this device is installed.
Healthy drinking water is important, but so is refreshing taste. Getting rid of unpleasant tastes left in public water systems can be tough, though.
What if you need to remove high levels of chloramine in your tap water? Due to its 7-stage multi-filtration system, the Home Master TMAFC-ERP-L is able to remove chloramines . The TMAFC-ERP-L water purification system uses a catalytic carbon filtration media built into the carbon pre-filters to effectively get rid of chloramine.
In addition to chloramine, you can use this unit to remove chlorine, chemicals, heavy metals, dissolved solids, pharmaceuticals, and many other common pollutants. Your water will be healthier and better tasting than it ever has before!
All RO filtration units need maintenance and the TMAFC-ERP-L is no different, but Home Master has figured out a way to make it easier. First, the filters are all premium quality, requiring only annual changing. Since the filters are integrated into the filter housing, they are completely disposable. Although they’re sealed in protective canisters inside the filter casing, these are easily removed thanks to the modular design and push-in fittings. No heavy duty tools, no screws or pins required!
Finally, Home Master backs their unit with a pretty impressive five year warranty. With proper maintenance, this unit could last you twice as long. At its current price point, the TMAFC-ERP-L is a cost-effective solution for treating and purifying tap water for a wide range of pollutants.
- Dimensions: 16 x 20 x 12 inches
- Weight: 16.45 pounds
- Luxury Brushed Nickel RO Faucet (Standard)
- Refrigerator Connection Kit
- Drain Saddle
- 3.2 Gallon Storage Tank
- Dow Filmtec High Hardness RO membrane (75 GPD)
- Removes up to 99% of contaminants, chlorine, chloramine, lead, TDS and many more;
- BPA-free water purification and enhancement
- Patented Full Contact technology for crisp clear mineral water on demand
- Built-in permeate pump (non-electric)
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Reduces water waste up to 80% and increases water production up to 50%
- 2x Faster flow rate than competitors
What We Like
EASY DIY INSTALLATION:
- Design and construction materials either meet or exceed NSF standards. Instructions are designed for DIY point-of-use (POU) installation. So even if you’re not a professional plumber, you can install the unit undersink in your kitchen within 2 – 3 hours. If you need to drill an extra hole for the RO faucet in your countertop, however, that will require extra time and work.
PREMIUM GRADE RO MEMBRANE:
- Dow Filmtec RO membrane achieves 75 GPD output and lasts a whole year before needing replacement. Great for removing a wide range of contaminants without accumulating biofilm and is designed for high hardness levels (ie more than 180 mg/l) 
CLEAN PURIFIED WATER EVERY TIME:
- Removes sediment, chloramines, microorganisms, TDS, chemicals, dissolved metals, iron and chlorine. Catalytic carbon pre-filters remove chloramines effectively to improve the taste of your drinking water. Large 3.2 gallon storage tank holds a sufficient supply of water for use when you need it.
FASTER FLOW RATE AND HIGHER EFFICIENCY:
- Uses ⅜ inch wide tubing and feed adapter to achieve a faster flow rate and minimal water waste. Up to 50% more water production than other brands so you can have clean tap water on demand all day long.
EASY TO CHANGE FILTER SYSTEM:
- Modular filter design, sealed filtration canisters with disposable filters that only require annual replacement. Works best with Home Master filters and RO membrane filter, which can be ordered directly from the manufacturer or licensed supplier.
PERMEATE PUMP CAN BE NOISY:
- Although the permeate pump is non-electric, it can be slightly noisy every time the unit recharges. The pump, however, is a crucial component that reduces water waste significantly so it’s not really a big deal.
TUBING IS SHORT:
- For some, fixing the unit undersink might be a challenge. There are clamps around the filter cartridges which causes everything to shift around very easily. Since the tubes that connect everything are so short, they can easily become disconnected if you’re adjusting or shifting the unit.
References Water Q&A: How much water do I use at home each day? (USGS.gov)
 Basic Information about Chloramines and Drinking Water Disinfection (EPA)
 Hardness Of Water (USGS.gov)