iWP Clean Water Scholarship
iWaterPurification Foundation (iWP) is a corporation who’s mission is to provide educational publications about water safety, treatment and purification.
To promote safe drinking water through supporting innovative R&D; increase awareness of health concerns from consumption of poor quality water; act as a catalyst to ensure that appropriate action is taken to enable the provision of safe drinking water to rural residents and residents impacted by environmental disasters.
iWP Scholarship Overview
The iWP Clean Water Scholarship is designed to aid students preparing for careers working with the water environment, (for example, designing the Best Reverse Osmosis System in the world). iWP will award as many as two scholarships of up to $5,000.00 towards tuition and textbooks (housing and food costs cannot be covered). Scholarship recipients will be announced at iWP’s Annual Management Conference, held in December each year.
- Attending a registered university in: The United States, Canada, Australia or The United Kingdom;
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above;
- Enrolled in, or previous acquired a credit in any course related to: environmental science, biology, engineering, international politics or chemistry;
- Demonstrate financial need: Student must have either outstanding student loans or demonstrate that they are employed and working to pay for tuition.
iWP Clean Water Scholarship Important Information
- Two ( 2 ) $5,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Application Deadlines: December 12th, 2017
- 2017 awards will be announced on December 22th
How to Submit your Application
Write an persuasive essay of 1,000 words using references from authoritative sources to back up your arguments.
Essay Topic: Providing Clean Water to Every Human
In your own words, what are the top 3 things we as a global society need to do to achieve 100% access to clean water for every human being on earth?
When you will be done with these steps, email us at email@example.com with all of the details listed below and attached PDF document.
- Your Name, Email Address and Phone Number
- School Name.
- Area of Study.
- Your current GPA and any Advanced Placement (AP) books scores you have (note AP scores are not required, but considered a bonus)