Best Countertop Reverse Osmosis System Reviews of 2020
Best Countertop Reverse Osmosis System Reviews of 2020
- Top 5 Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems Reviews
- 1. APEC Water Systems RO-CTOP Portable Countertop RO Water Filter System
- 2. Frizzlife Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- 3. AlcaPure Zero Installation Purifier Reverse Osmosis Countertop Water Filter
- 4. KFLOW Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
- 5. AQUA TRU Countertop RO Water Filtration Purification System
Iron, lead, arsenic, radon, hydrogen sulfide – these are just a few of the many contaminants that can make tap water undrinkable. A whole house water filtrations system can treat your home’s entire plumbing, but what about just one faucet? That’s when you should be looking for the best point of use solution, a countertop reverse osmosis system.
At iWaterPurification, our water appliance and water treatment experts came together to research the best countertop RO systems of the year. Portable, lightweight, and designed for point-of-use water filtration, a countertop reverse osmosis system is an affordable way to turn foul tap water into pure, healthy h2O.
If you’ve been searching for reviews of the best countertop reverse osmosis system, each of the selections on our list were chosen based on performance as well as hundreds of customer reviews.
|1. APEC Water Systems RO-CTOP Portable Countertop RO Water Filter System||VIEW PRICE|
|2. Frizzlife Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System ||VIEW PRICE|
|3. AlcaPure Zero Installation Purifier Reverse Osmosis Countertop Water Filter||VIEW PRICE|
|4. KFLOW Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System||VIEW PRICE|
|5. AQUA TRU Countertop RO Water Filtration Purification System||VIEW PRICE|
Top 5 Countertop Reverse Osmosis Systems Reviews
- Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 7 Pounds
- 99% Removal Rate
- 4 Stage Filtration System
- Water Purification System
- 10” inch and ¼” inch Quick-Connect Fittings
- 100 PSI Maximum Pressure
- 1 Yr Warranty
- Designed and made in the USA
Best Suited For: Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium, Fluoride, Copper, Lead, Radium and more
Our top pick for 2020’s best countertop RO system is the Apec Water Systems RO-CTOP Portable Countertop RO water filter system. This 4-stage filtration system is designed and made here in the US, along with most of its BPA-free components . All the filters are NSF certified for safety with an average 12 month lifespan, depending on the level of contamination.
There’s no assembly required and a very minimal installation setup that’s quite straightforward. All the connections are included for attaching the RO-CTOP easily to any standard faucet in your kitchen, bathroom, basement, office, etc. The company does warn, however, that this unit isn’t compatible with pull-out faucets, special size designer faucets and sprayer faucets.
Filter changes are extremely easy. No tools are required to remove the filter cartridges. They just twist and snap into place. At only seven pounds, you can take this unit to your cottage or on your yacht, for example, and it will work with any system with a water pressure rated 40-80psi.
Note: Filter replacement will cost you $100-$200 per year. ( varies depending on level of contamination, water pressure and level of use)
- Connects easily to any standard faucet
- NSF Certified Components
- No plumbing installation required or assembly
- 4-stage Filtration System removes 99% of contaminants
- Portable 90 GPD works for water pressure 40-80psi
- Hassle-free filter changes
- K2520-JJ does not filter chloramine
- Low Flow Rate, depending on water pressure.
- 1:1 Pure Water to Drain Water Ratio (produces as much waste water as clean water.
- The output line is just a hose with a red cap
- NOT compatible with pull-out faucets, special size designer faucets and sprayer faucets
- Dimensions: 12 x 10.2 x 13.4 inches
- Weight: 18.35 pounds
- 4-Stage Filtration System (Tankless)
- TDS And Filter Life Monitor
- LED Screen
- Push-button Controls
- Flow Rate: 1.2L per minute
Best Suited For: removes up to 99.99% of over 1,000 contaminants, including lead, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, mercury, chloramine, chromium, arsenic, radium, asbestos and much more.
The Frizzlife Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is a portable, multi-stage filtration unit for your countertop. Due to its tankless design, it’s compact and stylish, making it suitable for your office, kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else you need it.
Since there’s no installation or assembly required, you only need to plug it in to start enjoying delicious, ultra-pure drinking water from your tap. With its 4-stage reverse osmosis filtration system, your tap water will look, smell and taste noticeably different:
- Stage 1: Sediment filter for removing, sand, silt, rust, and small particles
- Stage 2: High-grade coconut carbon filter conditions the water while removing chlorine and chloramine from your tap water
- Stage 3: Premium 0.0001 micron reverse osmosis membrane removes 99.9% of contaminants
- Stage 4: Granular active carbon block filter reduces the organic compound in water, reduces unpleasant taste, odor and polishes the flavor.
Reverse osmosis systems can be notorious for producing high levels of wastewater . Typically, for every gallon produced, 2 gallons of water are wasted. Frizzlife’s advanced drain water recycling technology, however, yields an impressive pure water to drain water ratio of up to 5:1.
Integrated with Smart technology, Frizzlife RO water filtration system should last you years of use. The LED screen displays when you need to change the water in the tank. It also monitors the status of the filters to alert you when they need replacing.
When you need to change filters, you simply twist the filter out and pop a new one back in. No tools, no hoses, no screws or washers to tamper with ever! Press a button to select the cup size you want for your favorite cup of coffee, tea, homemade fruit juice, or just a glass of clear, cold healthy H2O!
Components include: Frizzlife RO system, Water Filling Tank, Drip Tray, AC adapter, Power Cord, Drain Tube
- 4-Stage Filtration System removes up to 99.9% of contaminants (0.0001 micron)
- Twist-in Filter Replacement requires no tools
- Up to 5:1 Pure Water to Drain Water Ration
- Portable and stylish design suits any modern decor
- SMART technology alerts you when filter cartridge replacement is needed
- Tankless designs saves space
- No Installation
- Can generate a significant amount of noise when in use
- User Manual needs some work – grammatical errors and typos, for example
- Relatively small water tank limits how much water you can filter at once