If you are searching for a garbage disposal brand that is representative of value and quality, then Kitchen Aid is the firm you have been searching for.
Each one of the Kitchen Aid’s high-quality product is made in the US so that the firm can exercise the maximum level of quality control.
This brand has been in existence since 1919, and its reputation for customer services and quality keeps generation and generation of buyers returning for more.
The brand’s KCDB259G is one of best food remains disposer on the market today. The product is super affordable and thus the best product for a budget conscious buyer.
The 0.5 motor provides the system the ability to crash up light food remains, and the continuous feed feature ensures a speedy waste disposal and operation.
Super Design and Construction
This is a very heavy product which weighs around 13 pounds. Additionally, it has a bulkier model than the original make on the market. Sadly, it doesn’t come with a power cord. However, you will be pleased to realize that it comes with a food cover which isn’t really necessary to have when grinding you waste (it works just as effectively even without the cover).
Furthermore, the machine comes with the option of fixing it to your dishwasher or just operating it separately. This most economical product from Kitchen Aid has a considerable level of noise output (as you will see below). Finally, the gadget measures 14.6 inches by 1.7 inches by 7.4 inches.
Power and Noise
This product is sufficiently small to fit under your kitchen sink, but it is still bulky. The addition of polystyrene barriers makes sure that the device has noise insulation mounted just above the annoying grinding chamber. This ensures that your device’s noise, as well as vibration, is limited.
However, even with these measures being put in place, the grinding machine might still be considerably noisy. Luckily, if you find the low price to be impressive enough, you should consider overlooking the noise level. After all, you will only be using the machine twice or thrice a day.
The Grinder and Feed
The interior of the disposer features a swiftly rotating motor that provides enough grinding power. The machine also boasts of a reset overload button that you can set using your hand (manually). Additionally, the product comes with a stainless steel mount that matches the color of the majority of sinks. This is pretty amazing!
What is even more astonishing is that you can remove a plug in the machine’s adapter so as to connect it to your dishwasher’s hose which is located just above the machines disposal drain.
Efficient Motor and Quick Cleanup
By now you are aware that the machine comes with a powerful 0.5 horsepower motor that achieves a fast speed of about 1,725rpm. This motor is powerful enough to handle the toughest remains without using a lot of energy. Additionally, the grinding chamber and blades are made from a premium stainless steel, which makes sure that the device is durability and doesn’t corrode easily.
Furthermore, its continuous feed process makes cleaning up after lunch or dinner very simple. This often cut the amount of time you need to spend in your kitchen and boost the amount of time you spend with your loved ones and friends. With just a single flip of a button, you can drain your table remains and forget about them.
When you have a small child or pet in your home, safety is very critical, and this model has been made with safety in mind. Some of the major safety features that it comes with include a rubber safety cap, a generously sized splash guard, a manual reset feature, and an electrical switch operation.
Find more Kitchen Aid KCDB250G information and reviews here
Some of the notable features of Kitchen Aid KCDB250G are:
- A 1725 rpm motor for maximum grinding power.
- An electrical switch connection for instant connection to switch and wiring.
- Manual reset that reset the device in case of an overheating or jam.
- An anti-noise insulator for minimizing the noise produced.
- A hardwired system with no power cord connection.
The machine boasts of the following advantages:
- The garbage disposer is quite affordable – it will not break your account.
- Very easy installation – for the majority of the parts, the firm has done what they can to ensure that you don’t need a professional to mount the gadget.
- Quite safe product – unlike some of the leading models on the market today, this model will benefit you as it protects itself whenever there is an overload – it will stop.
- The looks – this might be a surprise to you but it is worth being mentioned. If you want, you have the choice of coordinating the flange and stopper to match the color of the sink.
- Durable product – the grinding chamber as well as teeth are made of a durable and corrosion resistant material, and most of the interior parts are crafted using galvanized steel.
The machine has the following drawbacks:
- Limited warranty – the product comes with a 12-month warranty, and this is where many people have a problem. Many people argue that the device breaks down after the warranty has expired.
- Ability to grind – this is one of the major things that puts people off about this product. There have been lots of complaints that the unit has an issue when grinding things such as fruit and potato peels.
- Parts – purchasing broken parts has might be a big issue, which means that you might have to replace the entire system.
The Bottom Line
The Kitchen Aid KCDB250G is a high quality product and its pricing is one of the most attractive features. The other attractive feature is that it has sufficient grind, but it produces a lot of sound which many users don’t like.
However, if you are willing and able to compromise price and function and deal with some noise annoyance, then this product is for you.
For improved features and better sound control, you might want a better product from the market which will be more costly. However, this doesn’t mean that the product’s noise is that high – it is reasonable for it price.